The latest update to GravityView includes the ability to show or hide content based on an entry’s field value. We did a big writeup on the feature on our docs site, so check that out!
The update also fixes some bugs from 1.7.4, which thankfully didn’t affect most of our customers. See the full changelog below!
1.7.5 on April 10
[gvlogic]Shortcode – allows you to show or hide content based on the value of merge tags in Custom Content fields! Learn how to use the shortcode.
- Fixed: White Screen error when license key wasn’t set and settings weren’t migrated (introduced in 1.7.4)
- Fixed: No-Conflict Mode not working (introduced in 1.7.4)
- Fixed: PHP notices when visiting complex URLs
- Fixed: Path to plugin updater file, used by Extensions
- Fixed: Extension global settings layout improved (yet to be implemented)
- Tweak: Restructure plugin file locations
- Updated: Dutch translation by @erikvanbeek. Thanks!