Our values are Floaty’s values
GravityKit’s mascot is Floaty the Astronaut. Floaty is the soul of the company. We believe what Floaty believes:
- Respect and love one another
- Treat each other fairly
- Care for the world and each other
GravityKit sponsors non-profits that further those goals:
- ✊🏿 Equal Justice Initiative promotes human rights
- 👩🏽💻 Girls Who Code develops the next generation of women coders
- 🌲 Eden Reforestation Project reduces extreme poverty and restores healthy forests by employing local people to plant millions of trees every year
- 🌳 Rainforest Trust helps protect rainforest, stops habitat loss before it begins, and saves endangered species
- 😻 ASPCA helps rescue and protect vulnerable and needy animals
- 🐮 The Humane League works to end the abuse of animals raised for food
- 🏡 Habitat for Humanity ensures that families around the world have save and secure homes
- 🤝 GiveDirectly sends money directly to people living in poverty
We work to embody the values and live up to the statements below:
- GravityKit fosters a safe environment for our customers and our team. All are welcome and will be treated with respect and kindness.
- We will not charge the customer without their consent.
- A customer feels confident giving us money.
- Our products will not damage customers’ sites, or harm their wellbeing.
- Our customer data is managed responsibly and never sold to 3rd parties.
- We protect customer information and does not abuse data provided to us.
- We have processes in place to ensure the safety of our customers.
- Our products achieve their stated goals.
- Our products are usable by 99.99% of people.
- Our customer service is prompt and helpful.
- Our billing and account systems allow customers to easily manage their subscription.
- Embody Floaty values in our interactions and every facet of the business: be respectful, helpful, and kind.
- Empower and assist customers and each other.
- Be patient, kind, and understanding with customers and each other.
- Strive to communicate clearly in every interaction.
- Respect all people.
- Assume the best.
- Behave with radical kindness.
- Engage as partners in our customers’ success.
- Help customers achieve their goals.
- Grow personally and professionally: for ourselves, for each other, for customers, and for the world.
- Share our expertise to empower and assist others.
- Believe that each person is valuable and worthwhile. Not all people are a good fit to be our customers or team member, but they are just as valuable.