GravityView helps your nonprofit get organized.
Gravity Forms and GravityView let you easily create powerful applications with a drag-and-drop interface. No coding knowledge is required!
- Keep track of staff, volunteers, donors, and board members
- List and filter donations by amount, date, and other parameters
- Manage fundraising campaigns
- Edit and delete entries directly from the front end of your website
- Only show entries within certain dates, like "This Week" or "This Month"
- Plus, many more features!
You can build anything and everything.
With our step-by-step guides, you can easily build any application you need:
- Creating an actor and actress database for student films
- Getting feedback from students and staff
- Creating a directory for academic advisors
- Creating a job applicant management system
- Creating a student database
- Connecting students with research projects
Plus, we're adding new guides every month!
Get in touch! We'd be glad to help.
You're in good company.
Dozens of schools, universities, nonprofits, and other organizations trust GravityView.
“We needed a tool for creating a user friendly directory that would allow our partners from around the world to enter their data that we could then manage / approve.
Most importantly: we aren’t all that tech savvy, so we also needed an easy to work with interface.”
International Institute on Peace Education
“Once I noticed that we could do everything we were looking to do, get support for the product, and get access to additional add-ons, like the Import Entries add-on, I was sold…
…[after] we had GravityView we realized how many situations existed where we could use it to solve problems. It all started with our need to collect and share feedback about our activities and initiatives.”
Adam Cavotta, Senior University Training Specialist
New Mexico State University
Read more about how NMSU uses GravityView in our case study.