Version 1.5.4 added some sweet new stuff
Hide data until a search
The new setting allows you to hide the View results until a search has been performed. All that will be displayed is the Search Bar widget.
Custom Content Widget
Custom Content widgets allow you to add HTML, text, and shortcodes in the header or footer of a View.
Clear existing search values
Allow users to easily clear existing search values with a “Clear” button.
Changes in 1.5.4 (Full List)
- Added: “Hide View data until search is performed” setting – only show the Search Bar until a search is entered
- Added: “Clear” button to your GravityView Search Bar – allows easy way to remove all searches & filters
- Added: You can now add Custom Content GravityView Widgets (not just fields) – add custom text or HTMLin the header or footer of a View
gravityview/comments_openfilter to modify whether comments are open or closed for GravityView posts (previously always false)
- Added: Hook to filter the success Edit Entry message and link
- Added: Possibility to add custom CSS classes to multiple view widget wrapper (Read how)
- Added: Field option to enable Live Post Data for Post Image field
- Fixed: Loading translation files for Extensions
- Fixed: Edit entry when embedding multiple views for the same form in the same page
- Fixed: Conflicts with Advanced Filter extension when embedding multiple views for the same form in the same page
- Fixed: Go Back link on embedded single entry view was linking to direct view url instead of page permalink
- Fixed: Searches with quotes now work properly
- Tweak: Moved
- Tweak: Improved the display of the changelog (yes, “this is so meta!”)
- Updated: Swedish translation – thanks, @adamrehal
- Updated: Hungarian translation – thanks, @Darqebus (a new translator!) and @dbalage