This is an important update to keep expected functionality with Gravity Forms 1.9.12 or newer.
Gravity Forms 1.9.12 changed some things related to fetching entries, and this caused issues with our A-Z Filters Extension (fixed in version 1.0.6) and the core GravityView plugin. Version 1.13 of GravityView resolves these issues.
New shortcode power!
You can now display the number of entries in a View using
in your Custom Content fields. Learn what other new information you can display.
Let’s say you want to display “FLOATY LOVES CATS” above an embedded View, but you only want to show it when looking at a single entry. It wasn’t easy until now:
. Want this functionality? Learn about the new
There’s a lot more that is in this update; read the full changelog below!
- Fixed: Wildcard search broken for Gravity Forms 1.9.12+
- Fixed: Edit Entry validation messages not displaying for Gravity Forms 1.9.12+
- Added: Number field settings
- Format number: Display numbers with thousands separators
- Decimals: Precision of the number of decimal places. Leave blank to use existing precision.
detailparameter to the
shortcode. Learn more
contextparameter to the
shortcode to show/hide content based on current mode (Multiple Entries, Single Entry, Edit Entry). Learn more
- Added: Allow to override the entry saved value by the dynamic populated value on the Edit Entry view using the
- Added: “Edit View” link in the Toolbar when on an embedded View screen
gravityview_is_hierarchicalfilter to enable defining a Parent View
gravityview/merge_tags/do_replace_variablesfilter to enable/disable replace_variables behavior
gravityview/edit_entry/verify_noncefilter to override nonce validation in Edit Entry
gravityview_strip_whitespace()function to strip new lines, tabs, and multiple spaces and replace with single spaces
gravityview_ob_include()function to get the contents of a file using combination of
- Fixed: Edit Entry link not showing for non-admins when using the DataTables template
- Fixed: Cache wasn’t being used for
- Fixed: Extension class wasn’t properly checking requirements
- Fixed: Duplicated information in the debugging logs
- Updated: “Single Entry Title” and “Back Link Label” settings now support shortcodes, allowing for you to use
- Updated: German and Portuguese translations