Why GravityView for Your Nonprofit?
Organize your volunteers, donations, sponsors and more with GravityView, a WordPress plug-in that turns your Gravity Forms data into web ready tables – no coding required! GravityView takes the administrative work out of organizing your form entries and can be displayed internally or externally. See a live demo.
Features Built for You
- Easily organize, sort and filter through form entries of volunteers, donations and more!
- Allow entries to be updated from the front-end
- Restrict access to data based on role
- Approve or reject listings
- Use conditional logic to display information if criteria is met
- Feature listings + display most recent entries
- Plus many more features!
GravityView offers a special discount for nonprofits; contact us to learn more.
We needed a tool for creating a user friendly directory that would allow our partners from around the world to enter their data that we could then manage / approve. Most important: we aren’t all that tech savvy, so we also needed an easy to work with interface.
Tony Jenkins – International Institute on Peace Education
Give it a try today! 30-day money-back guarantee