This release is minty-fresh!
Version 1.15.2 fixes issues where drop-down, radio, and checkbox field searches were not being matched exactly. “Urology” shouldn’t return a match for “Neurology“!
Gravity Forms made a change to their Entries table layout which caused some strange display behavior with GravityView. We’ve fixed this issue.
Version 1.15.2 also fixes a bunch of bugs and improves the plugin in a subtle, but noticeable way. You might find yourself looking twice at the page, thinking “gee, isn’t that nicer somehow?” and not knowing exactly why. There’s a word for it in your language, we’re sure. It’s probably a very pretty word, loaded with meaning.
This update is immediately available for auto-update (as always) on your site’s Plugins page. We hope you have a brilliant day.
Full list of changes:
1.15.2 on December 3
- Fixed: Approval column not being added properly on the Form Entries screen for Gravity Forms 220.127.116.11+
- Fixed: Select, multi-select, radio, checkbox, and post category field types should use exact match search
- Fixed: Cannot delete entry notes from Gravity Forms Entry screen
- Fixed: Date Range search field label not working
- Fixed: Date Range searches did not include the “End Date” day
- Fixed: Support Port docs not working on HTTPS sites
- Fixed: When deleting an entry, only show “Entry Deleted” message for the deleted entry’s View
- Fixed: “Open link in a new tab or window?” setting for Paragraph Text fields
- Fixed: Custom Labels not being used as field label in the View Configuration screen
- Tweak: Custom Labels will be used as the field label, even when the “Show Label” checkbox isn’t checked
- Tweak: Show available plugin updates, even when license is expired
- Tweak: Improve spacing of the Approval column on the Entries screen
- Tweak: Added support for new accessibility labels added in WordPress 4.4
- Fixed: Make
gravityview/fields/fileupload/link_attsfilter available when not using lightbox with File Uploads field
- Renamed files:
gravityview/delete-entry/verify_nonceOverride Delete Entry nonce validation. Return true to declare nonce valid.
gravityview/entry_notes/add_notefilter to modify GravityView note properties before being added
gravityview_post_type_supportsfilter to modify
gravityviewpost type support values
gravityview_publicly_queryablefilter to modify whether Views be accessible using
example.com/?post_type=gravityview. Default: Whether the current user has
read_private_gravityviewscapability (Editor or Administrator by default)