We love DataTables
DataTables plus GravityView is super-cool because it allows you to live-search your Gravity Forms entries from the front of your site.
We have improved our DataTables integration to take advantage of DataTables’ new Buttons extension. We improved integration with the Scroller extension, and fixed a bunch of little issues.
Version 2.0 is a great update to a killer GravityView Extension! Try it on our demo site and you’ll see what I mean!
Version 2.0 changes (Released April 4, 2016)
- Added: New Buttons extension to replace the deprecated TableTools export buttons (includes better PDF and Excel generated files)
- Fixed: Overflow table when using the responsive extension
- Fixed: “FixedColumns” properly scrolls the table header along with table content
- Fixed: “Hide View data until search is performed” setting now works with DataTables
- Fixed: When using Direct AJAX method on Views with file upload fields
- Tweak: Scroller improvements by buffering more rows to allow a better scrolling experience
- Fixed: Scroller now supports
- Fixed: Scroller “Loading” text box displayed on top of the scroll bar
- Tweak: AJAX errors are shown in the browser console instead of sending alert
- Tweak: Print button export format style
- Updated: DataTables scripts and stylesheets
- Added: Chinese translation (thanks Edi Weigh!)