We’ve released an update that fixes small issues, mostly with the WordPress Widgets (introduced in 1.6).
Changes in 1.6.1 (Full List)
- Added: Allow Recent Entries to have an Embed Page ID
- Fixed: # of Recent Entries not saving
- Fixed: Link to Embed Entries how-to on the Welcome page
- Fixed: Don’t show “Please select View to search” message until Search Widget is saved
- Fixed: Custom templates loading from the theme directory.
- Fixed: Adding new search fields to the View search bar widget
- Fixed: Entry creators can edit their own entries in Gravity Forms 1.9+
- Fixed: Recent Entries widget will be hidden in the Customizer preview until View ID is configured
- Tweak: Added Floaty icon to Customizer widget selectors
- Updated: Hungarian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Swedish, Turkish, and Spanish translations (thanks to all the translators!)